Slavic Utopia Secrets: Russia
Learn how to relocate yourself to Russia and maximize your potential quality of life!
From: Conor Clyne
Over the last 2 years, I have received an avalanche of enquiries about how to successfully move to Russia, be that from the comments under my YouTube videos, private emails, the participants on my bootcamps or my one-on-one clients who live the Tsar Experience with me.
I'm sure that you'd agree with me that Russia has a lot to offer the right kind of guy as a place to live in terms of quality of life. For example, imagine having access to Western standards of living while still located in Europe for a fraction of the cost surrounded by beautiful women. Sound like it's for you? 😀
Get started now!
You're probably already aware that Russia is already more complicated than other Eastern European countries for visiting the country visa free. So how do you get to stay in Russia for longer than a short stay tourist visa or a limited evisa?
What visa do you need? How do you get that organized without speaking Russian or understanding the legal system?
What you need is an optimal visa strategy for staying in Russia.
Do you really own your investment?
When I was in Kyiv, Ukraine I met an American gentlemen who told me that he had been defrauded out of a US$250,000 investment in agricultural land in the east of Ukraine.
He had clearly trusted the wrong kind of Ukrainian and discovered that he did not in fact own the land that he thought he had bought.
According to Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index, Russia is the most corrupt country in Europe, even more than neighboring Ukraine.
Sounds scary, right?
Imagine you purchase the perfect apartment with sea views in Sochi. You spend the best part of the year renovating it all while doubling your investment in the property because it's where you will spend your summers for the next 20 years.
Then suddenly one day, you get a knock on the door and some burly guys tell you that you are in fact trespassing in the apartment of their babushka.
You discover that you never legally owned title to your dream apartment but some local Russian grandma now says she does instead!
Don't let this happen to you; due diligence is vital in this part of Europe!
I don't blame the American guy who got scammed, it's easy to get carried away by the amazing opportunities that Eastern Europe presents to a foreigner coming to invest.
Real estate is a mere fraction of the cost in North America or Western Europe, you can indeed 5x or even 10x what you can afford back home.
It really could be you chilling by your infinity pool, sipping cocktails, looking out over vistas of the Gulf of Finland or the Black Sea ... all in the company of the beautiful local hotties.
Sound attractive to you?
With a researched real estate investment plan, you'll be able to relax in your property and actually have confidence that YOU really own your amazing Moscow penthouse or Black Sea Sochi villa ... and NOT the neighboring babushka!
I don't wannabe alone!
When I first started traveling to Eastern Europe over 10 years ago, I was a solo traveler. I had zero contacts in the region.
That part sucked ...
Russia was indeed amazing but it's no fun being Billy No-Mates day after day, especially if you are staying for months.
Now it's fine when you are on dates with the pretty girls, but none of us are actually doing that 24/7. We all need a network!
It's even tougher when you have a language barrier to overcome, are dealing with frustrating bureaucracy or some dodgy prodaters and heaven forbid that you should get ill ... everyone clearly needs a group of like-minded buddies nearby.
I even know one foreigner living in Eastern Europe who has given up on dating women, has no local friends and doesn't speak Russian.
He often looks depressed ... You don't want to end being Billy No-Mates in Russia!
A few years ago back home, I met a guy from the region through a friend and he told me that next time I arrive back, I must contact his Russian-speaking foreign friends in his home city.
I followed up and discovered that these contacts of his were super connected in the Eastern European social and business world.
This was a game changer!
These guys became my close friends. They introduced me to their friends (some of whom were also super hot chicks). They showed me the ins-and-outs of life here.
In the end, we humans are social creatures and I know that if anything were to happen, I now have a local number to call.Building a network of local and expats friends is vital to a successful move, as is a strategy for overcoming the language barrier ...
For the last 15 years, I have lived a minimum of 4 months per year in Eastern Europe, in cities like Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Along the way, I've encountered many of the same challenges that you will face in moving here. I thoroughly believe that the rewards definitely outweigh the downsides as long as you have the right plan in place.
To overcome these same obstacles, I have created a network of contacts to solve the biggest problems faced by foreigners moving to Russia.
Now I want to open up those solutions to you as well so I've created an exclusive 6-week group consultation program for high level guys who want to relocate to Russia for 3-12 months per year.
It's called Slavic Utopia Secrets: Russia. Are you onboard with us?
Here is what you will learn on these 7 masterclasses:
- Everything you need to know before moving to Russia so that you can avoid the pitfalls all while enjoying a cost of living that is 20% of cities like NYC, London or Paris surrounded by scores of beautiful women;
- How to create an optimal visa strategy for the legal right to stay in Russia for as long as you want so you don't have to worry about problems entering and leaving Russia as you please;
- How to adapt to the local culture and make friends (both Russian and expats) so that you are never alone living there;
- How to network with other like-minded businessmen to create profitable opportunities and minimize the endemic cost of corruption;
- My strategies for overcoming the language barrier, so that you can so that you can integrate better in daily life and not be taken advantage of by unscrupulous locals who exploit the language gap with foreigners;
- All about the healthcare options in Russia so that you are not left without access to the best medical care should something unfortunately happen to you; and
- To master the intricacies of the Russian real estate market so that you make the highest returns on your property investments and/or can buy your dream Moscow penthouse or a villa on the 'Russian Riviera'.
The following is what's included in Slavic Utopia Secrets: Russia:
- 7 online high video lessons released weekly featuring a presentation module (value: US$997)
- 7 live Q&A limited seats group consultation (10 participants) until all questions answered for each module (up to 2 hours) (value: US$997)
- Recordings of all live streams for your future review (value: US$997)
- Bonus 1: One hour consulting with me to help you with your move to Russia when the time comes (value: US$450)
- Bonus 2: Exclusive Facebook group with like-minded guys who are also planning to move to Russia (value: US$500)
- Bonus 3: Unlimited WhatsApp messaging with me (text & voice) for 6 weeks while you go through the program's content (value: US$500)
- Bonus 4: Let's Move to Russia! relocation guide, including the Utopia Russia Gold List of recommended professionals in Russia (value: US$297)
- Bonus 5: Utopia Russia Alumni Annual Event Invitation (PRICELESS)
Total Value: US$3,741
Offer Price: US$997
Get started now!
But the program is limited to just 10 participants so you have to act fast! If the enrollment link still works then I still have some places left.
Join the Slavic Utopia Secrets: Russia Group Consultation Program!
(Start date 10 June 2021)